Gasket & Carbon Stripper
A fast acting gasket and carbon removal spray.
Features & Benefits
- Loosens synthetic, cork and fibre gaskets, quickly penetrates and softens carbon - gaskets and carbon deposits can be wiped off without a potentially damaging scraping action
- Clinging foam spray - will not run off, even on vertical surfaces
- Over spray will not damage engine parts - no comebacks
- Water clean up - easily dispersed and neutralised
- Convenient aerosol application - controlled spray reduces waste, use only where needed, saves money
- Available in 2 different packaging units - suitable for individual applications
- Silicon free - body shop safe
KENT Gasket & Carbon Stripper is suitable for removing old gaskets from components prior to the new gasket being applied and the components re-assembled. It will be used by service departments where mechanical repairs are undertaken. KENT Gasket & Carbon Stripper avoids the need for scraper knives to be used, which can cause surface damage to soft metals. In addition, it also removes carbon build up from areas such as pistons and cylinder heads.
1. Use in well ventilated area, Protect painted surfaces, Plastic and Vinyl materials from overspray.
2. Shake well before use.
3. Hold can 25-30 cm from surface and spray onto the surface or carbon deposits to be removed.
4. Allow to work for 5 minutes.
5. Lift gasket off with a putty knife. Remove excess SGS and carbon deposits with water or wipe off with a clean cloth. Repeat if necessary.