DPF Cleaner Ultra
Aids regeneration of the Diesel Particulate Filter by reducing the soot “light off” temperature, incorporates KENT Fuel Guard 2 as a fuel system cleaner and for long-term protection.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces soot “light off” temperature - aids Diesel Particulate Filter regeneration
- DPF Cleaner Ultra reduces emissions - helps to avoid a further breakdown in the future
- Incorporates KENT Fuel Guard 2 - TÜV approved cleaner, a long-term „keep clean“ additive
- Combats ash deposits on intake valves - for a clean and powerful combustion
- Formulated using proven catalyst technology - applicable for all common diesel particulate filter systems
- Contains cetane booster additive - improved ignition behaviour, helps improve cold starting
- Suitable for all types of diesel fuel - universal and safe in use
Preventive maintenance: One 250 ml bottle of KENT DPF Cleaner Ultra will treat up to 50 liters of diesel fuel. Add directly to the fuel tank before re-filling with fuel. Do not over dose. Add one bottle every other refill of the fuel tank.
Treatment of unresponsive Diesel Particulate Filter: Where an engine has entered “limp mode” due to a Diesel Particulate Filter that has failed to regenerate fully under normal conditions, the use of KENT DPF Cleaner Ultra can assist in restoring the normal regeneration capability. For best results, the fuel tank should contain only 20 - 25 litres of diesel fuel. Add one bottle to the fuel tank and run the vehicle for approximately 10 - 20 kilometres at 100 km/h. Continue using the vehicle as normal until the fuel tank is nearly empty, then refill, adding another bottle of KENT DPF Cleaner Ultra. Follow the preventive maintenance program to help reduce the possibility of a recurrence of the problem.
|250 ml Brown||86669||SDS|