Fuel Guard 2
A unique, powerful and effective cleaner for the care and maintenance of the fuel system and other engine components on petrol and diesel engines, providing lubrication and anti corrosion protection. Applicable as a continuous treatment and/or a one off "rapid" fuel injection and system clean-up.
Features & Benefits
- For use in petrol and diesel engines - reduces inventory
- Safe on catalytic converters, diesel particulate filters and compatible with all HDI engines - no comebacks
- Lubricates fuel components - extends pump & injector life
- Disperses water into fuel - avoids corrosion, microbial and fungal contamination
- Ashless dispersant - will not scour or damage engine parts, reduces deposits on intake valves and fuel injection ports
- Contains anti oxidants - reduces build up of lacquers, tars and gums
As a continuous treatment: Recommend adding 1 ml to every 1 litre of fuel, e.g. 50 litres of fuel requires 50 ml of Fuel Guard 2. Add the product to the fuel tank before adding fuel. Repeat every time the vehicle tank is filled.
As a one off "rapid" fuel injection and system clean-up: Recommend adding 5 ml of Fuel Guard 2 to every litre of fuel. E.g. 50 litres of fuel requires 250 ml of Fuel Guard 2. Add the product to the fuel tank before adding fuel. As an interval “rapid” cleaning repeat it every 8.000 km.
As a storage application for seasonable used vehicles: Recommend adding 250 - 500 ml of Fuel Guard 2 to 50 litres of fuel (5 - 10 ml per litre). Immediately before storing the vehicle, add the product to the fuel tank before adding fuel. For maximum protection, the vehicle should be stored with the fuel tank fully topped up. After the storage period, the engine may be operated as normal without draining the fuel tank. For storage periods in excess of 6 months it is reccommended that the engine is started and checked for smooth combustion of the old fuel before taking the vehicle onto the road.