Premium quality cloth tape
Features & Benefits
- Good waterproof properties - Will not fail when in contact with water
- High performances - Excellent tensile strength, tack and adhesion properties
- Can be used at elevated temperatures
- Extra thick adhesive to provide excellent sealing - Prevents water ingress
- Bonds to all types of surface - for many applications
1. Tear sufficient tape from the roll for repair to be conducted.
2. Apply to surface, ensuring tape is firmly pressed home.
3. To remove, lift edge and pull away from substrate.
Full strength is achieved after 24 hours. Surfaces should be about 15°C to ensure adhesive bonds properly.