General purpose high-strength threadlocker with very high temperature resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Red high-strength threadlocker - designed for permanent locking of threaded fasteners
- Highly resistant to vibrations and shocks - ideal for locking assemblies on moving parts
- Very high temperature resistance - up to +200°C
- Increased oil tolerance - locks assemblies even when not completely clean
- Primerless on active and passive metals - saves time in the maintenance and repair operation
- High chemical resistance to most industrial liquids
- Non-hazardous - safe for the user and the environment
- NSF P1 registered - for use in food-processing environment
1. Clean all threads with KENT Soft Surface Cleaner.
2. If required, apply KENT Aanaerobic Activator on all threads and allow 30 to 60 seconds to dry.
3. Insert the bolt through the hole assembly.
4. Apply Studlock on both bolt and nut.
5. Assemble and tighten nut to required torque. Don’t move parts after tightening.
6. Functional strength is achieved in 3 to 6 hours depending on the nature of the surface and the size of the thread. Allow 24 hours curing time in order to achieve full strength.
|50 ml Red||86540||SDS|