A high quality triple action lubricant – penetrating, lubricating and depositing a PTFE coating providing tough, dry, long term protection.
Features & Benefits
- Leaves surface coating of PTFE on all areas - provides long term lubrication, even after solvents have flashed off
- NSF H1 registered - safe for incidental food contact
- Penetrant and lubricant in one - penetrates to leave a lubricant coating in close fitting components
- Clear formulation - for use in visible areas
- Silicon free - safe for paintshops
General lubricating and/or freeing of cables, suspension bushes, hinges, door locks, brake and clutch pedals, sunroof mechanisms, bonnet catches, bonnet and boot hinges, seat runners, petrol caps, choke and throttle linkages, electric aerials, steering column bushes, runners on curtain sided trucks, gear change linkages, gear change cables and most other areas where a light lubricant or penetrant is required.
1. Shake aerosol well before use.
2. Brush away any surface rust.
3. Spray onto selected area.
4. Allow to penetrate.
5. Use extension straw for difficult to reach areas.
6. PTFE + lubricant leaves a PTFE coating which will continue to lubricate even when dry.