Underbody & Stone-Chip Coating
Waterbased stone-chip and corrosion protection which forms a resistant and elastic coat. The solvent-free formulation give an environmentally friendly product.
Features & Benefits
- Solvent-free formulation - Environmentally friendly
- Excellent adhesion & corrosion protection - Very good durability
- Replicates most OEM finishes - Professional repair
- Can be covered with most types of bodywork paint - No comebacks
- Fresh material can be removed with warm water - No solvents necessary
- No need to abrade surface before overpainting - Time saving
Remove rust, dirt, grease and other contaminants, the surface must be clean and dry.
Shake can thoroughly before using.
Apply with KENT Aqua Gun (86190) or Shutz Gun (34483) using 4-5 bar.
Adjust air pressure and distance to achieve required finish.
Can be overpainted after approx. 60 minutes, depending on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the coat. Best results can be achieved at room temperature.
Fresh product can be removed with warm water, cured product with KENT Acrysol.