Engine Stop Leak
An additive to revitalise old engine oil seals and prevent annoying oil leaks due to seal wear and ageing.
Features & Benefits
- Revitalises old engine oil seals - stops and prevents most oil leaks caused by general seal wear, reduces oil consumption and exhaust smoking
- Effective on many seal & gasket materials, such as rubber, neoprene, EPDM, viton etc. and compatible with conventional, semi-synthetic and synthetic engine oils - universal applications
- Contains engine oil anti-wear, detergent & dispersant additives - does not cause dilution of the additive levels in the existing crankcase lubricant
- No dismantling - saves time and money
- Suitable for use in petrol and diesel engines - reduces inventory
- Safe on catalytic converters, diesel particle filters and compatible with all turbo charged engines - no comebacks
One 250 ml bottle of KENT Engine Stop Leak will treat engines with a sump capacity of 4 – 5 litres of engine oil. Add a full bottle directly into the oil filler. Pay attention not to exceed manufacturers specified maximum oil level. Run the engine as normal. May take several hundred kilometres to take full effect. For engines with an oil sump capacity less than 3.5 litres, the applied dose should be adjusted to 150 ml Engine Stop Leak.
N.B.: Will not prevent oil leaks caused by damaged components. KENT Engine Stop Leak is not a replacement for good vehicle maintenance. Engine oil level should always be at least at the minimum recommended by the manufacturer. Unsuitable for two-stroke engines and engines with wet clutches.
At ambient temperatures below 15 °C the product becomes opaque. On warming to above 15 °C the product becomes clear once again. This phenomenon does not affect the product stability or performance.
|250 ml Brown||86522||SDS|