Ideal for priming seams prior to spot or MIG welding, providing a rust preventative coating.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent adhesion on bare metallic surfaces - Protects the welding point and the metallic substrate itself between the joining partners against corrosion
- One part product - easy spray application
- Can be over painted with most known standard paints - no come backs
1. Remove all dirt, paint, primer and rust from the metal surfaces to be welded.
2. Shake can thoroughly ensuring the metal ball moves freely.
Shake intermittently during use.
3. Spray with sweeping action all metal surfaces to be welded.
4. Allow the primer to dry for 5 to 10 minutes. Align parts and proceed with welding.
5. For use as a conventional metal primer, make sure all surfaces are clean and dry.
Apply at a distance of 25 to 30 cm from the surface, prior to applying the automotive finish coat.
6. After use, hold can upside down and spray several times to ensure nozzle is clear.