A quick drying, universal aerosol primer suitable for small sanded-through spots.
Features & Benefits
- Fast drying, excellent adhesion, easy sandability - Designed for sanded-trough stops
- Special fomula - Good filling properties, good flexibility, good hardness.
- Contains zinc phosphate - Can be used directly on metal.
- Good anticorrosion properties - Safe in use on metal
- For small areas, such as sanded-through spots - Use in the paint booth
1. Remove any surface contamination prior to the application of KENT Spot Primer using Acrysol or Panel Degreaser (where bodyfiller is exposed, avoid contact with water or waterborne degreaser!)
Shake can for several minutes after the mixing ball has loosened.
3. Spray with a distance of approx. 25-30 cm, cross wise, 2 or 3 even coats.
4. Allow for a 3-5 minutes flash-off time between the coats, at 20°C.
5. Invert aerosol and depress nozzle after use for 2-3 seconds, to allow the propellant to clean the nozzle.
6. Allow 10-15 minutes at 20°C before sanding.
7. Sand slightly before application of the topcoat, with P500 grit dry or P1000 grit wet.
8. Recoat with a topcoat.