A high solid content primer/filler
Features & Benefits
- One part - no mixing required
- High solid content - fills fast & saves material
- Extremely good coat depth with each pass - good fill & build qualities
- Very flexible - flexes with plastic & metal components
- Compatible with most leading solvent based automotive paints - no comebacks
- Good adhesion to many surfaces - no comebacks
- Dries fast - 20 minutes - saves time
1.Shake well before use.
2. Ensure area to be primed/ filled is clean using KENT Acrysol (ABS) or Speedy 500 (ACR).
3. Keeping can 20 - 30 cm away, apply product in light coats as this will enable fast dry times between coats and a build up of total coat depth in a shorter time, also eliminating the trapping of solvent in finished repair which will cause solvent pop.
4. Allow to dry for 20 minutes at room temperature.
5. Sand smooth if required.
6. Can be oversprayed with most standard solvent based automotive paints.