DS Sponges have been developed for manual sanding and matting of edges and contours of panels, not normally possible by machine sanding. Easy to use on profiled surfaces without risk of peeling edges, they create an excellent substrate refinish.
Features & Benefits
- 3 versions available - choice for each fine sanding job
- Extra long life and 2 sanding sides - saves money
- Will not clog or gum - reduces wastage
- Do not mark - ensures good finish for next working step
- Flexible sponge pad - follows the substrate irregularities and body contours
- Versatile - can be used wet or dry, best results obtained when used dry
1. Select the required DS Sponge to suit the task.
2. Apply the DS Sponge to the surface and start working.
3. When the used side of the DS Sponge has reached the end of its life, turns the sponge and start using the second side.
4. When the DS Sponge has reached the end of its life replace with a new one.