Sprayable, single component, plastic-elastic butyl based sealing compounds which can be painted over and which are free of aromatic solvents.
Features & Benefits
- Good adhesion to most substrates - easy to use in a wide range of applications
- Product forms a dry skin - product will not accumulate dust and dirt
- Product can be over painted - quality finish to match OEM
- Very good resistance to UV and ageing - permanent seal in external applications
- Free of aromatic solvents - safe for the user
1. Surfaces should be cleaned, dry, dust and grease free.
2. Apply Butyl HT using a KENT hand or air caulking gun. When using compressed air, 3 - 5 bar are required.
3. Generously fill grooves and points to be sealed avoiding air bubbles. Slight shrinkage might occur due to solvent evaporation.
4. Butyl HT can be smoothed over using a spatula wetted in KENT Sealant Smoother. The skin forms within 1 - 2 hours. The hardening takes 2 - 3 days, depending on the volume of the groove.