Brake Plate Copper Lubricant
Get in touch
Do you manage a workshop and would like to order this product, or require more information? Give us a call:
We're available weekdays from 8:30 to 17:30!
A high performance copper complex grease designed for use in general industrialapplications
Features & Benefits
- High temperature range with good adhesion properties –will not melt or run out
- Assembly or disassembly grease –easy to use, saves time
- Provides long term lubrication with anti-wear properties –improves performance
- Designed for application with components exposed to high temperatures, strong pressures and corrosive influences –prevents corrosion and seizing
- Brush actuator with pressurized container –provides an optimal and economical instant application
KENT Brake Plate Copper Lubricant acts as a lubricating seal and prevents the ingress of water and corrosive solutions. It is designed for use as a protective high-temperature and extreme pressure non-drip / non-melt lubricant which leaves a protective film that seals and protects metal parts even under the most severe conditions of heat, pressure, steam and water exposure.
Continuous use as a grease at temperatures up to 150 °Cis possible. Above 200 °C, the carrier oil evaporates leaving a dry lubricating film which is effective up to 1000 °Cand efficiently prevents the seizure of contact surfaces.
As a preventative maintenance tool it’s providing complete parts protection on threaded fittings and all metal surfaces subjected to harsh environments or high temperatures.
Applications include flanges and fittings for hot steam treatment, turbines and boilers, lubrication of various systems and tools, e.g. concrete and stone drills, brake discs, calipers, brake pads , track adjusters, extension rods, chains, pipework, nuts / bolts, keys / keyways and exhaust systems
BRAKE PLATE COPPER LUBRICANT
200 ml pressure pack with brush head / sleeve
For Datasheets and more information please visit