White Line Abrasive Discs
Ideal for the sanding of hard, clogging materials such as body fillers, gel coat, anti-fouling, wood, plastics, fibre glass. A medium quality, but aggressive cut abrasive with anti-clog properties.
Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive range of grits - one supplier for all needs
- Artificial Corundum grains - long life
- Zinc Stearate anti-clog - prevents clogging of the abrasive
- 15 hole style - suits most commonly used extraction systems
- Velcro backing - self fixing and re-usable
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1201||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1203||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1204||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1205||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1206||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1207||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1208||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1209||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1210||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1211||TDS|
|100 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1212||TDS|
|50 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1333||TDS|
|50 PC Beige / White 150 mm||A1334||TDS|
White Line Abrasive Discs are a long life disc with excellent anti-clogging abilities, at a competitive price.
Typical uses are in Automotive and Marine repair, Wood finishing and general industrial markets.
White Line Abrasive Discs are supplied in a 15 hole dust extraction configuration, compatible with most extraction systems.
1. Select the required abrasive grit to suit the job.
2. Apply to the sander backing pad, ensuring it is applied centrally, and with the dust extraction holes aligned with those on the backing pad.
3. Apply the White Line Abrasive Disc to the surface and start the machine.
4. When the disc has reached the end of its life, remove and replace with a new disc