Super Bond Activset
A fine mist spray for use with any Super Bond adhesive for increased bond strength and accelerated cure.
Features & Benefits
- Primer and accelerator in one - for improved bond strength, even on hard-to-bond materials, and for accelerated cure
- Fine mist spray - for a homogeneous application
- Non blooming - for a perfect finish on visible repairs
1. Before use, a compatibility test should be performed on a hidden place of the surface.
2. For best results, surfaces to be bonded must be clean, free from dirt, waxes, oils, etc. using KENT Acrysol or Soft Surface Cleaner.
3. Apply Super Bond Activset to one surface and Super Bond adhesive to the other surface, respecting a spraying distance of 20 to 30 cm, and allow flashing off.
4. Bring the surfaces together immediately, taking care to ensure the correct alignment.
5. Apply firm pressure to ensure that the adhesive spreads into a thin film.
6. Do not disturb or re-align until the curing is achieved.
7. For gap filling repairs, apply Super Bond Activator on the exposed uncured Super Bond adhesive and allow to cure.
8. Any surplus liquid adhesive may be removed with KENT Acrysol or Soft Surface Cleaner.
9. Always close cap of the adhesive after use, ensuring it is correctly secured, and wipe the tip clean.
|150 ml Transparent||86629||SDS|