Medium-strength wicking grade threadlocker, for locking pre-assembled metal threaded assemblies.
Features & Benefits
- Penetrates threads by capillary action - ideal for pre-assembled assemblies
- High temperature resistance - up to 180°C
- Increased oil tolerance - locks assemblies even when not completely clean
- Primerless on active and passive metals - saves time in the maintenance and repair operation
- High chemical resistance to most industrial liquids
- Non-hazardous - safe for the user and the environment
- NSF P1 registered - for use in food-processing environment
1. For preventive maintenance, tetighten nuts to required torque or re-adjust screw to proper setting.
2. Apply Prelock at the nut and bolt juncture or at the screw and body juncture.
3. Don’t move parts after assembling.
4. Functional strength is achieved in 3 to 4 hours depending on the nature of the surface and the size of the thread.
5. Allow 24 hours curing time in order to achieve full strength.
|50 ml Green||86542||SDS|