A range of aerosol paints in 4 colours for re-colouring plastic components.
Features & Benefits
- 4 colours available - Comprehensive range from one source
- Suitable for most plastics - Use with confidence
- Quick and easy - No mixing required or wastage
- No wastage - Saves money
- Excellent coverage with each coat - Saves time
- Compatible with leading paint systems - No comebacks
1. Thoroughly clean all trim to be painted with Kent Plastic Prep (KPP). Allow to dry.
2. To improve adhesion use a KENT Abrasive paper or D.A.Disc to abrade surface lightly.
3. If necessary, mask off area to be sprayed.
4. Spray from a distance of 30 cm using many thin coats to cover surface.
5. Turn can upside down and spray after use to prevent clogging.