Oil Enhancer Plus
Additive to boost the performance of all engine oils, particularly suitable for combustion engines fitted with Start/Stop systems
Features & Benefits
- Boosts depleted additives in the engine oil - restores engine oil performance
- Anti-Oxidants counteract thermal degradation - reduces heat ageing of engine oils
- Maintains lubrication and cooling - reduces component wear
- Helps to free stuck piston rings - improves compression and power output
- Additives reduce premature wear on moving parts - helps increase component life
- Disperses carbon and sludge deposits - improves lubricant circulation
|250 ml Dark brown||86640||TDS|
KENT Oil Enhancer Plus is developed for engines with Start/Stop systems and to enhance the engine oil in none Start/Stop system cars. Engines with Start/Stop systems place additional strain on the engine oil and engine components.
Before filling the engine with clean oil at the service interval, add one 250 ml treatment of KENT Oil Enhancer Plus to the engine crankcase, before topping up with lubricating oil to the specified level. Alternatively, if adding to engine between service oil changes, add KENT Oil Enhancer Plus to engine crankcase before topping off with engine oil to the correct level.
1. Add a full bottle KENT Oil Enhancer Plus directly into the oil filler. Note: 250ml KENT Oil Enhancer Plus will treat engine sumps with a capacity of 3-5 litres.
2. Ensure the correct level of engine oil in the engine do not overfill.
N.B.: Not recommended as a replacement for carrying out scheduled oil and filter changes. Do not use the product in engines fitted with wet clutches.