Nylon Finishing Rolls
The Nylon Finishing Roll has been developed for manual sanding and matting of edges and contours of panels.
Features & Benefits
- 2 versions available - the right choice for each fine sanding job
- Flexible pad - follows the substrate irregularities and body contours
- Three-dimensional fibre sanding material - provides an excellent surface finish
- Versatile - can be used wet or dry, best results obtained when used wet
- Does not clog - stays clean and reduces wastage
- Dispenser packaging - always clean material
- 10 m roll - flexible length and less waste
Nylon Finishing Roll is recommended for manual sanding, as the tree-dimensional structure absorbs the hand pressure to prevent marks and deep scratches left by plain abrasives with denser backings.
Easy to use on profiled surfaces without risk of peeling edges, and due to its special structure it creates an excellent base for the next layer and finishing.
Nylon Finishing Roll (Maroon):
Made out of aluminium oxide, P360*. Best for sanding electro coated panels, old lacquer layers or blending before spraying primer.
Nylon Finishing Roll (Grey):
Made out of silicone carbide, P1500*. Best for preparation of lacquered surfaces or fading.
* P grit are approximate roughness refinish references. The final refinish result depends on the applied sanding pressure.
1. Select the required abrasive to suit the task.
2. Cut off required amount and start sanding.
3. When the Nylon Finishing Roll has reached the end of its life, discard and use a new piece.