New Self Guide
New Self Guide a state of the art primer filler that combines implement fast drying properties with easy handling for a more efficent and safer primer process.
Features & Benefits
- 200% more filling power and faster curing - saves time and money
- Double & faster hardening - provides a basecoat absorbion free surface and anti-clogging properties while sanding
- Chemical & physical anchorage - twice stronger adhesion even on e-coating
- Double filling properties - improved and strong vertical stability with lower consumption
- Extremely fast drying - 10 min by 60°C reducing energy costs
- Thinner free - easier mixing and easier application prevents bad painting results and mistakes
- Low viscosity, fantastic leveling & no orange peel - it can be started with a finer degree of sanding
- Very high solid - due to the concentrated formulation
1. Before applying New Self Guide, surface has to be completely grease free.
2. Carefully sand the area with sandpaper: P240/P320.
3. Mix New Self Guide with the desired hardener in a ratio of 4:1 (volume%), note that a thinner is not necessary!
4. Apply 2-3 crossing coats with a waiting time of 5 minutes in between.
5. After application wait 10-15 minutes before IR or oven drying.
6. Drying time: 20°C (68°F) = 2-3 h, 60°C (140°F) = 10’ min, IR = 10’-15' min
7. Start sanding after drying with sandpaper P400-P500
For more detailed information see datasheet!