New Self Guide
New Self Guide a state of the art primer filler that combines implement fast drying properties with easy handling for a more efficent and safer primer process.
Features & Benefits
- 200% more filling power and faster curing - saves time and money
- Double & faster hardening - provides a basecoat absorbion free surface and anti-clogging properties while sanding
- Chemical & physical anchorage - twice stronger adhesion even on e-coating
- Double filling properties - improved and strong vertical stability with lower consumption
- Extremely fast drying - 10 min by 60°C reducing energy costs
- Thinner free - easier mixing and easier application prevents bad painting results and mistakes
- Low viscosity, fantastic leveling & no orange peel - it can be started with a finer degree of sanding
- Very high solid - due to the concentrated formulation
New Self Guide is a state of the art primer filler that offers high build & easy sanding with an extremely fast drying. Recommended for large surfaces and touch-ups.
Apply directly to bare, sanded and degreased metal, e-coating, plastics, galvanized steal etc.. Can be painted over with any kind of finishing enamel.
1. Before applying New Self Guide, surface has to be completely grease free.
2. Carefully sand the area with sandpaper: P240/P320.
3. Mix New Self Guide with the desired hardener in a ratio of 4:1 (volume%), note that a thinner is not necessary!
4. Apply 2-3 crossing coats with a waiting time of 5 minutes in between.
5. After application wait 10-15 minutes before IR or oven drying.
6. Drying time: 20°C (68°F) = 2-3 h, 60°C (140°F) = 10’ min, IR = 10’-15' min
7. Start sanding after drying with sandpaper P400-P500
For more detailed information see datasheet!