Multi Seal Tape
An excellent alternative to liquid sealants. Instant leak sealing of trailer roof seams, rain gutters, flashing and vents, metal enclosures, skylights.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile - adheres to many metals and plastics
- No drying time - immediately paintable
- No dispensing equipment required - easy to use
- Very flexible - accommodates to irregular surfaces, contours, edges, rivets and screw heads
- Looks neat and precise - excellent finish
- Durable repair - no cracking or crumbling
- Extremely resistant - to weather conditions, chemicals and high pressure cleaning
1. Ensure surface is clean of any contaminants. Use Soft Surface Cleaner or Acrysol and allow to dry.
2. Lay tape down so that it covers all areas meant to be sealed. Press tape with a soft roller (such as a medium nap paint roller). Remove release liner (file cleaning brush can help). Press tape again insisting on the most irregular parts (rivets, screw heads, etc.)
3. In order to provide a robust seal, the tape must cover all points of water intrusion (e.g. rivets). If required, it is possible to overlap Multi Seal Tape onto itself. The tapes should overlap at least 2 cm. Firm pressure should be applied to all points of overlap between the two tapes to join the adhesives and create a robust seal.