Lacquer Repair Spray
A 1k aerosol for dissolving the edges of 2k paints to give an invisible blend
Features & Benefits
- Dissolves clear coat masking edges - No need for 2k fading
- Gives a soft edge to repairs - Time saving
- UV stable - High Quality repair
- Suitable for MS and HS clear coats - Reduces inventory
- Ready to use - Saves time
1. Once the clear coating has been applied to the satisfaction of the painter, apply a light mist coat of Lacquer Repair Spray over the blend area holding the aerosol at 25cm from the panel.
2. The blending process is best undertaken in two rapid, light passes of the aerosol
3. The blend edge will melt into the original paintwork and requires little or no processing once the clear coating has cured
4. After application follow the clear coating manufacturer’s instructions for flash off and air/force dry.