A fast drying high temperature resistant paint. Available in black or silver to be used on exhausts, grilles and other engine parts.
Features & Benefits
- Quick drying - increased productivity
- Good coverage - cost effective
- Excellent adhesion - no primer needed
- Superb corrosion protection up to 600°C - extends life of engine parts
- Weather resistant–long-lasting coating - long storage life
1. Thoroughly clean surfaces using KENT Acrysol (ABS)
2. If necessary mask off area to be sprayed
3. Shake tin well for 2-3 minutes, and spray on a test surface to become familiar with application.
4. Spray from a distance of 20–30cm in many thin coats to cover surface
5. Allow approx, 30 minutes to dry (depending on ambient conditions)
6. Heat the substrate to cure 200°C for at least 20 minutes
7. Invert can and spray after use to prevent clogging