A reinforced and high tack clear acrylic double sided tape providing a superior bond to most plastics and metals.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding bonding properties - consistent long lasting adhesion
- Virtually invisible after application - excellent for cosmetic fixtures and repairs
- Great conformability and stretching - ideal for special visual and design requirements
- UV -and temperature resistant - excellent weathering properties
- Sound deadening - offers good acoustical insulation between glass wall partitions
- Easy-release liner - user friendly
1. All surfaces to bonded must be clean and dry and free from contaminants. Care must be taken to ensure that plastic moulded components are free from release agents.
2. Apply a uniform pressure to promote a good contact between the material to be bonded and the tape.
3.The adhesion between the substrate and the tape increases with time, typically reaching final bond strength in 72 hours.