HS Clearcoat Anti-Scratch
HS CLEARCOAT ANTI-SCRATCH is a new generation HS 2K clear coat, made with acrylic co-polymer resins based, with low VOC, compatible with all standard painting systems and with a good surface resistance to scratches.
Features & Benefits
- High solid formulation with excellent flow - It can be used both on large and small areas including spot repair
- Excellent atmospheric and UV resistance - does not yellow or peel with ageing
- Resists scratches and impacts with small stones and / or road drifts - maintains excellent finish
1. Compatability: All standard finishes currently available, properly degreased and sanded. All 2 pack metallic, micalised, pearly and solid colour designed for the automotive market. Ideal for both complete painting and spot repairs. Polyester sheets must be carefully degreased and sanded.
2. Before applying ANTISCRATCH HS CLEAR COAT, the existing finishes must be sanded (for example with a P600 and degreased with PANEL DEGREASER).
3. As with all painting systems, best results are achieved if the clear coat is brought to the spraying temperature before application (20 - 25°C). This point is very important when using products with a very high solid content. It is recommended to bring surfaces to at least 15°C before application. Low temperatures make both the application and spray absorption / spreading difficult .
4. It is important to carefully follow application procedure in order to avoid too high a thickness or slowing down the drying.
5. It is particularly important to make sure the base coat does not contain moisture, water or traces of solvent before applying the clear coat.
6. Use only the KENT HARDENER Medium, Fast or Slow according to temperature. The mixed product must not be put back into the original can.
If required, add KENT Ipercure accelerator, at maximum concentration of 4%.
7. The choice of the hardener to be used should be make considering the application temperature, the volume of air in the oven and the size of the area to be treated. Use only the KENT THINNER for HS CLEARCOAT ANTISCRATCH.
8. Mix using the mixing cups