High Strength Tape
A high peel strength double sided tape which can be used on most smooth hard surfaces including metals, plastics, painted and lacquered surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Short term repositionable bond - for a precise positioning
- High ultimate bond - excellent alternative for mechanical fittings
- Superior adhesion to stainless steel, painted steel, polycarbonates, acrylics, aluminium, dibond, glass, GRP, wood, smooth masonry, etc.
- Good low temperature flexibility
- Extremely weather and chemical resistant
- Leaves no residues when removed
- Absorbs shocks and vibrations
1. Clean and degrease both surfaces with either Acrysol or Soft Surface Cleaner.
2. Cut suitable length of tape and apply to one surface ensuring 100% contact. Align pieces and lightly press into position.
3. Re-align if necessary, within 5 minutes.
4. After re-alignment, firmly press work pieces together.
Full strength is achieved after 24 hours. Surfaces should be about 15°C to ensure adhesive bonds properly.
|6 mm x 15 m Grey / Blue||34000||SDS TDS|
|6 mm x 7 m Grey / Blue||34117||SDS TDS|
|9 mm x 15 m Grey / Blue||34118||SDS TDS|
|12 mm x 7 m Grey / Blue||34119||SDS TDS|
|16 mm x 7 m Grey / Blue||34120||SDS TDS|
|25 mm x 7 m Grey / Blue||34121||SDS TDS|
|12 mm x 15 m Grey / Blue||40519||SDS TDS|
|16 mm x 15 m Grey / Blue||40520||SDS TDS|
|25 mm x 15 m Grey / Blue||40521||SDS TDS|
|50 mm x 15 m Grey / Blue||86384||SDS TDS|
|120 x 6mmx15 m Grey / Blue||86626||SDS TDS|