Developed specially to protect and prime panels prior to over–painting. Galvapro is a fast drying weldable galvaniser with excellent film coverage and finish.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent adhesion to metal surfaces - Product will not run
- Quick drying time - Can be overpainted within 30 minutes
- Smooth finish - Makes overpainting easy
- Compatible with leading paint systems - No comebacks
- Good conductivity - Ideal for spot and shielded arc welding
- 24 month shelf life - Life long storage
Galvapro is an aerosol cold galvaniser, that is designed to place a protective galvanised coating on steel panels.
It will be used by body shops conducting repairs on galvanised panels that have had the OEM coating damaged as a result of accident and repair work. It is also suitable as a spot weldable primer due to its first class ability at conducting electrical flow.
Galvapro is a tough, protective coating which provides an excellent base for most types of paint and can be over-painted in 30 minutes.
1. Surfaces to be coated should be cleaned with Acrysol or Speedy 500.
2. Shake can well before use for approximately 1 minute until the metal agitator ball moves freely.
3. Spray a thin layer of Galvapro from a distance of 25-30cm. Allow to dry. Repeat if desired.
4. After use, clear the spray nozzle by spraying once or twice, holding the can upside down.
NB: If covering a large surface, shake can regularly.