Food Safe Silicone Spray
This highly versatile, non-corrosive formula lubricates, protects, waterproofs and restores wide range of parts and equipment in food related areas.
Features & Benefits
- Highly water-resistant - repels water from glass, ceramics, fabrics and leather.
- Protects metals, plastics, rubbers and other surfaces - low surface tension for a better coverage and deeper penetration.
- Effective over a wide temperature range (-40°C - 200°C) - excellent release properties
Food Safe Silicone Spray is ideal for use as a lubricant with incidental food contact.
Can be used to renovate plastic, rubber and wooden surfaces.
Used to protect and lubricate tools, hoists, jacks, locks, latches, switches and controls, zippers, springs etc.
Forms a colourless, non-staining film which lubricates, protects, waterproofs and restores.
Silicone Spray can be used as an excellent separator for metal, plastic and steel etc. It has excellent release agent properties.
1. Shake can well before use.
2. Spray light, even film on areas requiring lubrication or protection.
3. Use extension tube for hard-to-reach areas.
4. Harmless to most common used rubbers and plastics (test prior to use).
5. Easy to remove with KENT New All Purpose Foam Cleaner or Soft Surface Cleaner.
6. Do not use on energized equipment