Etch Primer is a ready to use chromate free etch primer. It is used for priming of bare metal surfaces which promotes adhesion of paint and prevents steel from corrosion.
Features & Benefits
- One component product - no mixing required
- Excellent adhesion to many metal surfaces - versatile applications
- Compatible with most leading paint systems - use with confidence, no comeback
1. Thoroughly clean and degrease surfaces with a suitable cleaner such as KENT Acrysol.
2. Abrade wet or dry with P280 - P320 abrasive.
3. Re-clean, dry and degrease.
4. Shake can thoroughly before use, for a minimum of 2 minutes.
5. Apply 1 - 2 light even coats.
6. Allow 3 - 5 minutes flash off time between coats.
7. Allow 10 - 20 minutes before over-coating.