Alloy Wheel Cleaner
An effective and fast acting cleaner for the removal of brake dust and staining from alloy and painted steel wheels and plastic wheel trims.
Features & Benefits
- High dissolving power removes baked on brake dust, oil and rubber residues, flash rust, discolouration and general road dirt - effective and intensive cleaning
- For alloy and painted steel wheels and plastic wheel trims - universally applicable
- Superior formulation - cleans, protects and restores in one
- Easy application - ready to use product
- Trigger sprayer available separately - less environmental impact by reduced use of packaging material
- Silicone free - body shop safe
1. Using the trigger spray or brush, apply KENT Alloy Wheel Cleaner liberally over one wheel at a time and brush well (e.g. with KENT Wheel Cleaning Brush), especially very dirty areas.
2. Do not allow to dry, rinse off well with water.
3. Re-apply to stubborn areas if necessary.
1. Do not use on chrome and un-lacquered wheels or apply to glass.
2. Contains hydrochloric acid - do not mix with bleach.
3. KENT Alloy Wheel Cleaner will not restore areas where the lacquer of alloy wheels is flaking and the wheels are corroded.