Alloy Wheel Cleaner
An effective and fast acting cleaner for the removal of brake dust and staining from alloy and painted steel wheels and plastic wheel trims.
Features & Benefits
- High dissolving power removes baked on brake dust, oil and rubber residues, flash rust, discolouration and general road dirt - effective and intensive cleaning
- For alloy and painted steel wheels and plastic wheel trims - universally applicable
- Superior formulation - cleans, protects and restores in one
- Easy application - ready to use product
- Trigger sprayer available separately - less environmental impact by reduced use of packaging material
- Silicone free - body shop safe
KENT Alloy Wheel Cleaner with its superior formulation is designed to clean, protect and restore to the good as new finish on alloy, painted steel wheels and plastic wheel trims. The fast and effective cleaning performance ensures the best results in removing baked-on brake dust, oil and rubber residues, flash rust, discolouration and general road dirt.
1. Using the trigger spray or brush, apply KENT Alloy Wheel Cleaner liberally over one wheel at a time and brush well (e.g. with KENT Wheel Cleaning Brush), especially very dirty areas.
2. Do not allow to dry, rinse off well with water.
3. Re-apply to stubborn areas if necessary.
1. Do not use on chrome and un-lacquered wheels or apply to glass.
2. Contains hydrochloric acid - do not mix with bleach.
3. KENT Alloy Wheel Cleaner will not restore areas where the lacquer of alloy wheels is flaking and the wheels are corroded.