Active Foam Cleaner
A multi-purpose foam cleaner for soft and hard surfaces including glass. NSF program listed category A1.
Features & Benefits
- Aerosol application - quick drying action and economical use
- NSF-A1 listed - suitable for applications in food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries
- Does not contain D’Limonene - No skin sensitisation and safe on most surfaces
- No perfume oils included - ensures a streak-free cleanliness with a radiant shine on glass
- One cleaner for all applications - less products on stock and in your toolbox
- Silicon free - body shop safe
KENT Active Foam Cleaner is a multi use foam cleaner with a wide spectrum of applications.
It can be used on soft and hard surfaces and is designed to quickly and easily produce a sparkling, smear free finish and is specially formulated to overcome the use of many different competing products with just one KENT product. It can be used for all types of vehicles (inside and outside), industrial and MRO, handcraft, office including kitchen and washroom, windows and furniture. On glass it is effective and quick, plastics are quickly returned to look as good as new and seats and headlinings can be cleaned without “soaking”.
The Active Foam Cleaner don't contain perfume oils so that ensures a streak-free cleanliness.
1. Spray the KENT Active Foam Cleaner from a distance of 25 to 30 cm on the surface to be cleaned.
2. Rub dry with a clean cloth. Repeat if necessary.
N.B.: 1. When using on fabric, always test an inconspicuous area first.
2. Please refer to the details of the NSF registration category A1 in the technical information overleaf.