Ideal for priming seams prior to spot or MIG welding, providing a protective coating.
Features & Benefits
- Fast drying - Saves time
- High solid content - Excellent coat depth gives greater corrosion protection
- Applicable for different surfaces - Multiple use means reduced products stocked
- Creates very good electrical conductivity - Allows easy MIG striking or electrode contact
- Decreases welding spatter & protects panel - Gives a neater finish with less clean up required
1. Remove oil, rust, dirt and other contaminants. The surface must be clean and dry.
2. Shake vigorously until mixing ball breaks loose. Then shake for one minute more.
3. Hold can approx. 15-20 cm from surface and spray with sweeping motion.
4. Clean off overspray with KENT Acrysol.
5. For absorbent surfaces a primer is recommended.