Allows the replication of the molded texturising on modern plastic bumpers, dashboards and other plastic fittings.
Features & Benefits
- Coarse textured paint - matches many OEM finishes
- Suitable for most plastics - versatile applications
- Excellent coverage with each coat - time and cost saving
- Compatible with most leading paint systems - use with confidence, no comeback
Application / results are dependent on the skill of the user and this is only achieved with practice.
1. Shake the can thoroughly before using.
2. Thoroughly clean the area to be painted. Allow to dry.
3. If necessary, mask off area to be sprayed.
4. Spray light coats from a distance of 50 - 55 cm (this is vital).
5. Allow minimum of 5 - 15 minutes between coats.
6. Repeat steps 3 - 4 until desired finish is achieved.
7. It will be necessary to blend / feather the edges of the repair with the natural texture of the plastic.
8. Turn can upside down and spray after use to prevent clogging.
N.B.: Variation in spraying distance from the surface will produce finer or coarser textures.