Rapid Gasket is an anaerobic gasketing compound specially developed for the sealing of close fitting gaskets and flange assemblies.
Features & Benefits
- Medium-strength anaerobic compound - for sealing close-fitting flange assemblies
- Excellent gap-filling properties - up to 0.30 mm
- Seals instantly against low pressure - up to 3 bar
- High temperature resistance - up to 180°C
- Sensor safe - will not damage sensors or catalytic converters
- Thixothropic - will not sag or run
- Cleans up well - easy to disassemble
- Increased oil tolerance - locks assemblies even when not completely clean
- Primerless on active and passive metals - saves time in the maintenance and repair operation
- High chemical resistance to most industrial liquids
- Non-hazardous - safe for the user and the environment
1. Clean both parts to be assembled with KENT Soft Surface Cleaner.
2. If required, apply KENT Anaerobic Activator on both parts and allow 30 to 60 seconds to dry.
3. Apply Rapid Gasket on one part.
4. Assemble as required. Don’t move parts after assembling.
5. Functional strength is achieved in 3 to 6 hours depending on the nature of the surface and the size of the thread. Allow 24 hours curing time in order to achieve full strength.