Medium-strength thread sealant for locking and sealing metal pipes and fittings.
Features & Benefits
- Yellow medium-strength thread sealant - designed for locking and sealing metal pipes and fittings
- Instant low pressure seal - up to 5 bar
- Increased oil tolerance - locks assemblies even when not completely clean
- Primerless on active and passive metals - saves time in the maintenance and repair operation
- High chemical resistance to most industrial liquids
- Non-hazardous - safe for the user and the environment
- NSF P1 registered - for use in food-processing environment
- DVGW EN751-1 approval - for sealing metallic threaded joints in contact with gases and drinking water
1. Clean all threads with KENT Soft Surface Cleaner.
2. If required, apply KENT Anaerobic Activator on all threads and allow 30 to 60 seconds to dry.
3. Apply Pipe Seal on both parts.
4. Assemble as required. Don’t move parts after assembling.
5. Functional strength is achieved in 3 to 6 hours depending on the nature of the surface and the size of the thread. Allow 24 hours curing time in order to achieve full strength.
|50 ml Yellow||86543||SDS|