Patch 'n' Bond Alu
Patch 'n' Bond Alu is a hand kneadable, non-rusting, aluminium epoxy putty, that provides fast permanent repairs to most aluminium surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium reinforced, epoxy putty that mixes in just one minute to repair aluminium easily and efficiently
- Won’t shrink or sag - use in many different applications, allows repairs in areas where welding is impossible
- Can be drilled, filed, tapped, milled and sanded in just 45 mins
- Single stick feature assures correct component mix every time
- Putty like consistency eliminates drips/runs and ensures "no mess" application
1. Roughen surface by filing or sanding.
2. Clean surface with Surface Cleaner or Soft Surface Cleaner.
3. Cut off required amount of Patch ‘n’ Bond Alu.
4. Knead to a uniform colour (in colder climates warm putty first).
5. Apply to surface, within 2 minutes.
6. Force into any cracks or holes to be filled, strike off excess material, preferably with a tool wetted with clean water.
For a smooth appearance of the cured compound, hand rub with water or a damp cloth prior to hardening.
Remove excess material before hardening begins.
After 15-20 minutes the epoxy will harden and start to form a tenacious bond.
After just 45 minutes Patch ‘n’ Bond Alu can be drilled, sawed, carved, sanded, stained or painted.