Perforated Trim Masking Tape
Perforated Trim Masking Tapes uses a High Temperature Crepe Masking Tape with a pressure sensitive adhesive. This tape is a laminate of Crepe Masking Tape and Polyester Film which is perforated to aid dispensing.
Features & Benefits
- Perforated - No tools needed to cut the tape
- Liner-less - Less waste
- Easy Lifting Tab - Quick and easy to use
- One size Fits All - Reduces inventory
1. Choose area to be masked.
2. Tear off a small section to mask a tight corner and tear the tape down to the plastic section and then slide in between the rubber trim and the bodywork.
3. To mask along a straight section tear off a section no longer than 20cm and slide in and leaver back the trim so that a small gap is created. Make sure that the next piece overlaps the last piece.
4. Mask as normal and paint.
5. Allow paint to dry and remove all the masking material.
6. Check edges and polish if necessary.