Screenfix 90 is an isocyanate free, high modulus, low conductive windscreen adhesive providing a 90 minute drive away time for vehicles with twin air bags.
Features & Benefits
- Single component adhesive - easy application either by air gun or hand caulking gun
- No pre-heating of product - more flexible application temperature range, no time wasted on pre-heating cycle
- Primerless system - no time wasted on priming and activation
- Crash tested to FMVSS 212 - recognized performance
- 90 minutes drive away with 2 air bags - very fast turnover, allows ‘change whilst you wait service’
- High green strength - no clamping required, no time wasted
- Good dielectric resistance characteristic - suitable for modern glass with integrated aerials
- Isocyanate free - no health risks, safe to use
1. When using the short method, remove existing sealant until a flat bead approximately 4 mm high remains.
2. Use the KENT SCREENPREP WIPE to clean and prepare the ceramic layer of the windscreen - ensuring the product dries fully.
3. Apply KENT SCREENFIX to the pinchweld on top of the existing sealant in a triangular bead of 9 to 11 mm high.
4. Insert the new windscreen within 10 minutes.
5. Remove any excess of KENT SCREENFIX with a clean, dry cloth – do not use solvents.
6. When applying KENT SCREENFIX direct to painted or bare metal as per long method, always use KENT MS PREP as directed. Apply a triangular bead up to 17 mm high as necessary.