Body Finish Paint
Body Finish Paint is a very high-quality and fast drying 1-component acrylic lacquer, specially developed to spray new or repaired sheet metal as well as parts of machines giving them an OEM finish.
Features & Benefits
- Body Finish Paint owes its high value to the fact that it puts an end to the long drying and evaporation times of water-based lacquers.
- It saves the modern Bodyshop time and money by being immediately available without mixing and ready in 20 minutes without baking.
- Body Finish Paint is compatible with most paint systems, both water-based and solvent based.
- The product is ready to use, thus putting an end to mixing times as well as disposal of lacquer surplus which is considered as chemical waste.
- Moreover, no spray gun has to be cleaned when using Body Finish.
Make sure the surface is dry, clean, dust- and grease free.
Matt the surface and clean with KENT Acrysol. Treat any plastic surface with KENT Adhesion Promoter.
Shake the can thoroughly during 2 minutes before use.
Spray 2 even layers without waiting time between them, at a distance of 10-15cm.
Various colors can be applied wet on wet.
After use, revert the can and spray to clean the nozzle.