KENT Engine Flush is a blend of highly refined mineral oil, lubricating additives, dispersants, detergents, vegetable esters and emulsifiers. Designed to remove moisture, dirt and carbon deposits from an internal combustion engine.
Features & Benefits
- Maintains Engine Oil Viscosity - No Reduction in Oil Film Strength and Lubrication
- Absorbs Water Contamination in the Lubrication System - Reduces risk of corrosion
- Free from Harsh Solvents - Will not damage engine components
- Contains Effective Sludge and Carbon Dispersant Additives - Frees sticking Piston Rings & Improves Compressions
- Contains Anti-Wear Additives - Protects Engine components during cleaning
- High Flash Point - Not Classified as Flammable, easier transport and storage
1. Add KENT Engine Flush to the engine crankcase, check the oil level and ensure that the reading is normal.
2. Start the engine, run up to normal operating temperature and depending on engine size, allow to idle for 10-20 minutes.
3. Do not drive the vehicle.
4. On vehicles with an oil capacity in excess of 4.5 Litres, allow the engine to run for the full 20 minutes, or use 2 treatments.
5. For smaller engines use one 250ml treatment only.
6. Stop engine, drain oil, renew filter and add clean oil to the crankcase.