Garages, bodyshops and car service companies rely on the premium products from KENT for more than 25 years. Because Professionals trust Professionals: In extensive test processes, our experts examine the performance of the products and guarantee highest quality. All automotive products are available with certificates from TÜV, TNO and other test reports.
Two-component transparent silicone gel allowing the reuse of round-type rain and light sensors. This gel quickly cures at ambient temperature and therefore no expensive heating box is required.
Features & Benefits
- One syringe will fill one big round sensor (types H1 and H2) or two small round sensors (types 18 and 19)
- Saves the purchase of new sensors
- Saves the time and the expense of re-calibration operations for the repair of sensors with electronic device
- Quick and easy to apply, the old sensor can be reattached to the windscreen in just a few minutes
- No heat source or expensive heating box are required: this unique gel will cure in only 5 minutes at 23°C
1. Remove the protection cap from the syringe and screw the mixing nozzle.
2.Insert the plunger in the other end of the syringe.
3.Remove the old gel from the sensor.
4.Ensure the surface of the sensor is clean of any contaminants.
5.Apply the gel evenly on the entire surface of the sensor. In case of a big round sensor (Ø 5 cm), use the full content of the syringe. Allow the gel to lightly bulge above the perimeter edge of the sensor.
6.The gel will fully cure in 5 minutes at 23°C and quicker at higher temperature. Do not touch the gel!
NB: the plastic cap can be used on the big round sensors to prevent dust from coming in contact with the gel during the curing process.