Garages, bodyshops and car service companies rely on the premium products from KENT for more than 25 years. Because Professionals trust Professionals: In extensive test processes, our experts examine the performance of the products and guarantee highest quality. All automotive products are available with certificates from TÜV, TNO and other test reports.
Windscreen adhesive with long open time for bonding large windscreens in buses, coaches and trucks.
Features & Benefits
- Long open time - for bonding large windscreens Single component adhesive - easy application either by air gun or hand caulking gun No pre-heating of product - more flexible application and no time wasted on pre-heating cycle Primerless system - no time wasted on priming and activation High initial tack - vehicle can be moved 1 hour after installation of the windscreen Good dielectric resistance characteristic - suitable for modern glass with integrated aerials Isocyanate free - no health risks and safe to use
1. After cutting out the damaged windscreen, remove remaining sealant until a flat bead of approximately 4 mm high remains.
2. Use KENT Screenprep Wipe or Soft Surface Cleaner to clean and prepare the ceramic layer of the windscreen - ensuring the product dries fully.
3. Apply KENT Screenfix Cargo to the pinchweld on top of the existing sealant in a triangular bead of 9 - 11 mm high.
4. Insert the new windscreen within 30 minutes under normal climatic conditions (23°C / 50%RH).
5. Remove any excess of KENT Screenfix Cargo with a clean, dry cloth – do not use solvents.
6. It is allowed to move the vehicle in the workplace one hour after bonding the windscreen. Keep the vehicle overnight before letting it go back on the road. Clamp the windscreen before tilting the cabin.
7. When applying KENT Screenfix Cargo direct to painted or bare metal, always use KENT MS Prep as directed.
|600 ml Black||88200||SDS|