Garages, bodyshops and car service companies rely on the premium products from KENT for more than 25 years. Because Professionals trust Professionals: In extensive test processes, our experts examine the performance of the products and guarantee highest quality. All automotive products are available with certificates from TÜV, TNO and other test reports.
Screenfix 30 is an isocyanate free, high modulus, low conductive windscreen adhesive providing a 30 minute drive away time for vehicles with twin air bags.
Features & Benefits
- Single component adhesive - easy application either by air gun or hand caulking gun
- No pre-heating of product - more flexible application and no time wasted on pre-heating cycle
- Primerless system - no time wasted on priming and activation
- Crash tested to FMVSS 212 - recognized performance
- 30 minute drive away with 2 air bags - very fast turnover which allows ‘change whilst you wait service’
- High green strength - no clamping required and no time wasted
- Good dielectric resistance characteristic - suitable for modern glass with integrated aerials
- Isocyanate free - no health risks, safe to use
1. After cutting out the damaged windscreen, remove remaining sealant until a flat bead of approximately 4 mm high remains.
2. Use KENT Screenprep Wipe or Soft Surface Cleaner to clean and prepare the ceramic layer of the windscreen - ensuring the product dries fully.
3. Apply KENT Screenfix 30 to the pinchweld on top of the existing sealant in a triangular bead of 9 - 11 mm high.
4. Insert the new windscreen within 15 minutes.
5. Remove any excess of KENT Screenfix 30 with a clean, dry cloth – do not use solvents.
6. Remount the internal trims, external trims and rain wipers before letting the vehicle go back on the road.
7. When applying KENT Screenfix 30 direct to painted or bare metal, always use KENT MS Prep as directed. Apply a triangular bead up to 17 mm high as necessary.