Garages, bodyshops and car service companies rely on the premium products from KENT for more than 25 years. Because Professionals trust Professionals: In extensive test processes, our experts examine the performance of the products and guarantee highest quality. All automotive products are available with certificates from TÜV, TNO and other test reports.
Screenfix 150 is an isocyanate free, high modulus, low conductive windscreen adhesive providing a 150 minute drive away time for vehicles with twin air bags.
Features & Benefits
- Single component adhesive - easy application either by air gun or hand caulking gun
- No pre-heating of product - more flexible application and no time wasted on pre-heating cycle
- Primerless system - no time wasted on priming and activation
- Crash tested to FMVSS 212 - recognized performances
- 150 minute drive away with 2 air bags - fast turnover
- High green strength - no clamping required and no time wasted
- Good dielectric resistance characteristic - suitable for modern glass with integrated aerials
- Isocyanate free - no health risks, safe to use
1. When using the short method, remove existing sealant until a flat bead approximately 4 mm high remains.
2. Use the KENT SCREENPREP WIPE to clean and prepare the ceramic layer of the windscreen - ensuring the product dries fully.
3. Apply KENT SCREENFIX to the pinchweld on top of the existing sealant in a triangular bead of 9 to 11 mm high.
4. Insert the new windscreen within 10 minutes.
5. Remove any excess of KENT SCREENFIX with a clean, dry cloth – do not use solvents.
6. When applying KENT SCREENFIX direct to painted or bare metal as per long method, always use KENT MS PREP as directed. Apply a triangular bead up to 17 mm high as necessary.
|400 ml Black||88151||SDS|