Get in touch
Do you manage a workshop and would like to order this product, or require more information? Give us a call:
We're available weekdays from 8:30 to 17:30!
Screenfix 30 is an isocyanate free, high modulus, low conductive windscreen adhesive providing a 30 minute drive away time for vehicles with twin air bags.
Features & Benefits
- Single component adhesive -easy application either by air gun or hand caulking gun
- No pre-heating of product -more flexible application and no time wasted on pre-heating cycle
- Primerless system -no time wasted on priming and activation
- Crash tested to FMVSS 212 -recognized performance of
- 30 minute drive away with 2 air bags -very fast turnover which allows ‘change whilst you wait service’
- High green strength -no clamping required and no time wasted
- Good dielectric resistance characteristic -suitable for modern glass with integrated aerials
- Isocyanate free -no health risks -safe to use
Specifically developed for the automotive and coach work industries, KENT Screenfix 30 is the ideal product to use for the bonding of direct glazed glass in vehicles. KENT Screenfix 30 is suitable for all bonded front, rear and side glass in vehicles. KENT Screenfix 30, due to its very fast (30 minutes) drive-away time is ideal for front windscreen replacement where the vehicle is required back on the road quickly, i.e. roadside breakage’s or PSV vehicles where downtime can cost £100’s per hour. KENT Screenfix 30 is also a very good general adhesive and will bond metal, glass, wood, most plastics, fiberglass, rubber, ceramics, concrete, brick and polystyrene to themselves and one another.