AREA SALES MANAGERS
Various locations across the UK
Due to company expansion and reaching out into new markets, we are currently looking to employ Area Sales Managers in various locations across the UK.
This is a highly competitive environment. Not only are you competing with similar type companies, but also with colleagues who are equally as hungry for success as you are.
Duties include, but are not limited to –
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organising your daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- Customer demonstrations aligning the content of demonstrations to the customer’s needs
- Submit orders via tablet or telephone by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating any issues that may occur
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending regular in house sales meetings and new product demonstrations
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have experience of some Customer Service, Meeting Goals Industry Background, Territory Management, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills and Client Relationships.
The successful candidate would ideally have technical/automotive product expertise and the ability to demonstrate products using enthusiasm and market knowledge. Sales experience is desirable but not essential. The most important factor would be enthusiasm and the ability to proficiently demonstrate products through gaining an understanding of customer needs. A full, clean UK driving licence is also a requirement of the role.
– competitive salary, together with bonus, commission, company vehicle and other benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team within a well established market leader. Should you wish to be considered for these roles please apply online, stating your geographical preferred area or send your CV, along with covering letter stating how you meet the role requirements to email@example.com.
For detailed information on the company visit our information page.
Please state the geographical area you are interested in and what your salary expectations are in your application.